Hi, welcome to my homepage. I am currently a post-doctoral scholar at Computer Science division in Saarbrücken, Germany. I am affiliated with the Center for IT-Security, Privacy and Accountability (CISPA) and the Software Engineering Chair leaded by Prof. Andreas Zeller.
Before coming to Germany, I was a post-doctoral researcher in the Department of Computer and Information Science in Linköping University, Sweden, where I primarily worked in the Embedded Systems Lab. I have obtained my Ph.D. in Computer Science from National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore in 2013. Prior to my PhD study, I was working as a Research and Development Engineer in Synopsys for 1.5 years.
My research interests broadly cover the area of Program Analysis, Embedded Systems and Compilers. Concretely, my goal is to understand the influence of execution platform on critical software properties, such as performance, energy, robustness and security. In my doctoral dissertation, I worked on Execution-time Predictability, with a specific focus on Multi-core Platforms. At present, I am exploring different ideas for efficient, reliable and secure execution of complex software systems. Some specific application areas include (but not limited to) cyber-physical systems, mobile applications and genomic software.
- Invited to give a talk at ICT-Energy Science Conference.
- Invited to Dagstuhl Seminar Adaptive Isolation for Predictability and Security.
- Publication chair of ISSTA 2016.
- Served in the program committe of EMSOFT 2016.
- In Winter 2015-16, I organized a course on Analyzing and Testing Non-functional Software Properties. Check here for the course review.